Friday 26 February 2016

Mother's Day Gift Guide

With Mother's Day just a little over a week away I've put together my gift guide for March 6th. I really enjoy looking for Mother's Day presents and love the opportunity to spoil my mum who does so much for us as a family.  From beautiful flowers and my favourite chocolates to something a little different there's something to suit all budgets.



Personalised Keepsake £14.99

I love Not On The High Street for personalised and different gifts. A few friends have recently had their first babies and I think this is the perfect gift for a new mum. A personalised mini mum  letter, poem and photo frame sent in a silver gift box for the most special of all Mother's Days.  
Hotel Chocolat Mother's Day Box £12

What mum wouldn't love these exquisite chocolates? Hotel Chocolat always put together beautiful boxes and these are no different. 14 of their most popular chocolates and the option of a personalised gift card.  



I'd never come across this website before but I absolutely love this engraved family circle necklace, which starts at £24.90 for one pendant. The necklace is sterling silver and holds the names and date of birth for up to three children.


Marks and Spencer Hyacinth Bouquet

Marks and Spencer is my go to place if I'm buying flowers as a gift. They always have a fantastic range of beautiful bouquets and they seem to last much longer than flowers from elsewhere. This hyacinth bouquet is so pretty and costs £25. 


Coconut & Pinapple Scented Glass Candle £4 // Floral Paisley Printed Pyjama Bottoms £8 // Be Happy Print Cushion £8 // Decorative Flower Photo Frame £5

I am seriously impressed with Matalan at the moment! I used to work at one of the stores when I was at school and their homeware range has always had some beautiful pieces, however they seem to be stepping up their game in all departments. You can't beat a comfy pair of pjs and I will definitely be picking up the cocunut and pineapple candle and pretty flower photo frame. With prices as good as they are though, I can guarantee that I will end up leaving with more than I went in for!

Charm Mum £39.95 // Charm "Best Mum" £50 // Ring from £179
Both my mum and I have a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet and we have built up quite a collection of charms. The Mother's Day collection is so pretty and I'm not sure that I can resist this beautiful ring. Definitely one of my favourite shops. 

Shopping made easy - along with a beautiful handmade or personalised card you're good to go!

Amy
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love Thomas Sabo, I used to sell it in my shop. The mum charm is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely ideas here. Love the personalised keepsake x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog about mother's day gift guide. Yes there are so many things to gift your mother and do something more thoughtful and more unique on this Mother’s Day. I also want to do something special so I bought a silver necklace from Jewelry1000 for my mother. Really it provides beautiful selection of sterling silver necklaces perfect for mother's day gifts.Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can! xx